Imdad al-Ummah fi Sirat Nabi al-Rahmah ﷺ; a new pioneering analysis of the life and biography of the Prophet of Islam, the sublime Messenger Muhammad ﷺ. Written in the United Kingdom, it is a concise and easy-to-understand publication with ground-breaking research and original thought from its learned and scholarly author, Shaykh Muhammad Imdad Hussain Pirzada.
In this publication, the life of the noble Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is expressed in a manner that is accessible to the common reader as well as the scholar with authentic referencing from the Qur’an, Hadith tradition and history. The lives of the beloved wives and the beloved daughters of the noble Prophet ﷺ have also been concisely included in it.
The author has presented such new research and analysis in this publication which the readers possibly will have never come across before. In addition, the following matters have been discussed within this important book:
- Analysis of the world’s first written constitution (Constitution of Madinah) comprising 54 articles as well as today’s Constitution of the United States of America.
- Comparative study of the Farewell Sermon of the noble Prophet ﷺ comprising 26 articles and the United Nation’s Universal Declaration comprising 30 articles.
- Unique instances from the world’s first welfare state (State of Madinah) and examples of social security and public benefit.
- Analysis of the wars of the twentieth century and the battles of the seventh century (era of the noble Prophet ﷺ).
- Only ten battles during the prophetic era of which nine were ghazwahs and one was a sariyyah.
- Approximately five to six hundred thousand people had actually accepted Islam during the prophetic era.
- Gradual completion of the religion of Islam and its implementation.
- The blessed Sirah in light of internal and foreign policies.
- Acceptance of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ as a lawgiver in the United States of America and Great Britain.
- Non-Muslim appreciation for the Messenger of Islam, the noble Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
Among its distinguishing features is the premium quality of its printing, with two colour text printed on high quality cream paper, beautifully leather bound in hardback, as well as the careful addition of thematic sections and subject index.
Originally written in Urdu by the name ‘Sirat-e Rasul-e Rahmat SAW’, with its English soon to be published, this single volume Arabic translation is a new addition to Sirah literature in the Arab speaking world. The translation has been completed by Dr Ibrahim Muhammad Ibrahim al-Sayyid, Head of the Urdu Department, at the Faculty of Languages of Al-Azhar University, Egypt.
For those acquainted with Arabic, this is a must have and a must read.
From inside the book:
Read the introduction and its distinguishing features in Arabic:
Click here to view PDF
Read the biography of the author in Arabic:
Click here to view PDF